Thursday, September 9, 2010

Decisions, Decisions!

Nikon D90

Shown Above: the Nikon D90

canon 7d slashgear slashgear 540x360

Shown Above: Canon EOS 7D
Definitely a higher-end tier DSLR from the Nikon D90, and at double the cost it better be!
Full Specifications (with comparison chart to other comparable DSLRs on the market):
http://captainkimo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Canon-7D-Nikon-D300s-Pentax-K-7-Sony-a550-Digital-SLR-Camera-Comparison-490x620.jpg


I got into the market for these particular DSLRs particularly since I am amateur at it's highest definition, so I wanted something at consumer-level price and capabilities, but with the potential for some professional results if and when my skills reach there. 
The real big thing about these two beauties is the ability to capture some impressive-as-f*ck HD video, at cinematic quality no less. This is my main interest as I aim to be a videographer/filmmaker specifically, and have a few short film projects in mind where a handy little DSLR and appropriate lenses would do the trick, and especially allow me to do some principle photography with the same camera!

Now to just decide which one to friggin choose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment