Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Remember Canadian Talent: Jeff Healey

From time to time my blog will stray from Hollywood topics and just get into things I dig totally. One of my inspirations is Rock and Roll/Blues.

Jeff Healey (March 25, 1966 - March 2, 2008) is one of my fave artists. For all who don't know him, he is a jazz-blues-rock guitarist born and raised in Toronto, who gained fame in the 80s and 90s, and he became completely blind at 8 months of age due to a condition called retinoblastoma. Truly inspirational talent, and solid proof that true talent comes straight from the heart. RIP brother.

Nuff said, here's my fave song from him called See the Light...very "blues-y" tune (DO YOURSELF A HUGE FAVOUR AND WATCH THIS TO THE END TO WITNESS SOME OF THE BEST SHREDDING THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN/HEARD!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d95YFdubGrU

No comments:

Post a Comment